In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you of the following:
Data Controller: TRANSVOLANDO, S.L.
Phone: 674 346 912
Address: Calle Empleo 28, Nave 10. – 28906 Getafe – Madrid
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
TRANSVOLANDO is a logistics and transportation company, and on our website, we collect and process your personal information in general to manage the relationship we have with you. The main purposes we have identified are as follows:
– To present each of the services offered by TRANSVOLANDO on our website.
– To handle requests for quotes, information, suggestions, and complaints that you may submit through the contact section provided for this purpose.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information through various means, but you will always be informed at the time of collection through informative clauses about the data controller, the purpose and legal basis of the processing, the recipients of the data, and the retention period of your information, as well as how you can exercise your rights under data protection regulations.
By providing us with your data through electronic channels, the user guarantees that they are over 14 years old and that the data provided to TRANSVOLANDO is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user confirms that they are responsible for the accuracy of the communicated data and will keep this information duly updated to reflect their real situation. The user will be responsible for false or inaccurate data they may provide, as well as for any direct or indirect damages that may arise.
How long do we keep your information?
At TRANSVOLANDO, we only retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with the legal obligations imposed on us, and to address any potential liabilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
In any case, as a general rule, we will keep your personal information for as long as there is a contractual relationship that binds us, or until you exercise your right to deletion and/or limitation of processing. In such cases, the information will be blocked without further use beyond its preservation, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or to address any liability that may arise.
To whom do we disclose your data?
In general, at TRANSVOLANDO, we do not share your personal information except for those disclosures we must make based on imposed legal obligations.
However, to develop and provide you with the requested service, we may transfer your data to other collaborating companies.
You can communicate your opposition to the transfer of your data; however, in that case, it would not be possible to provide you with the requested service.
Although it is not a data transfer, to provide you with the requested service, third-party companies that act as our suppliers may access your information to carry out the service we have contracted them for. These processors access your data following our instructions and cannot use it for a different purpose, maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
Likewise, your personal information will be available to Public Administrations, Judges, and Courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing.
International data transfers
There are no international transfers of your data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are your rights regarding the processing of your data and how can you exercise them?
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, and data portability, as well as opposition and limitation to their processing, and not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when applicable.
These rights are characterized as follows:
- Their exercise is free, unless they are manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (e.g., repetitive character), in which case TRANSVOLANDO, S.L. may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
- You may exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer.
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, considering the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by another two months.
- We are obligated to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible, and you cannot be denied the exercise of the right solely for choosing another means. If the request is made electronically, the information will be provided through these means when possible, unless you request otherwise.
- If TRANSVOLANDO, S.L. does not process the request, it will inform you, at the latest within one month, of the reasons for not acting and the possibility of filing a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
To exercise your rights, TRANSVOLANDO, S.L. provides the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to TRANSVOLANDO, S.L., Calle Empleo 28, Nave 10. – 28906 Getafe – Madrid Ref. Exercise of Personal Data Protection Rights.
- Sending a scanned and signed form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject EXERCISE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
In both cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy or, where applicable, a scanned copy of your ID or equivalent document to verify that we only respond to the data subject or their legal representative. In this case, you must also provide documentary proof of representation.
Also, especially if you believe that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
How do we protect your information?
At TRANSVOLANDO, we are committed
to protecting your personal information.
We use physical, legal, organizational, and technological measures,
controls, and procedures that are reasonably reliable and effective,
aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and ensuring
Additionally, all personnel with access to personal data have been
trained and are aware of their obligations regarding the
processing of personal data.
In the contracts we enter into with our suppliers,
we include clauses that require them to maintain the duty of confidentiality
regarding personal data to which they have had access due to
the assignment, as well as to implement the necessary
technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the permanent confidentiality,
integrity, availability, and resilience of the systems and
services for processing personal data.
All these security measures are periodically reviewed
to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed,
and there is no security system that is impenetrable. In the event
that any information under our control that is subject to processing is
compromised due to a security breach, we will take appropriate measures to investigate the incident, notify the
supervisory authority, and, if necessary,
notify those users who may have been affected so
that they can take appropriate measures.